The Margins and Mainstreams Papers: the refereed proceedings of the 14th conference of the Australian Association of Writing Programs
ISBN 978-0-9807573-2-3 Copyright 2009
Donna Lee Brien & Marcelle Freiman, Editorial introduction.
Writing as Theory
Writing as Research
- Andrew, Martin Postgraduate writing e-communities: De-marginalising remote participants
- Brien, Donna Lee Writing our future: Towards an organisational history of the Australian Association of Writing Programs
- Currie, Susan Where did you say you come from?: A case study of geographical margins in life writing
- Davis, Brooke 'Relearning the world': Finding a space to grieve with Lewis, Didion and Woolf
- Murphy, Ffion On journeys and collaborations
- Sparrow, Jeff; Davidson, Rjurik; Papadopoulos, Angelika & Gandolfo, Enza Creative writing in the enterprise university
- Surma, Anne Taking time: An ethics of temporality for the discipline of writing
- Tennent, Beth & Brien, Donna Lee 'Friend or foe'?: Is learning and teaching policy mainstream or marginal?